Sunday, December 27, 2009

Comeback Begins

So the people at work get me a spot at the Pittsburgh Penguins "Fantasy Camp" Feb 12-14. Intense three days of hockey with guys who can play. Figures that this is the first time in 20 years I haven't been skating for 3 months by now. With my various injuries, I haven't done shit in 3 months. 49 days to get in shape. I hit the weights and the ice on Christmas Eve, then skated again yesterday. I hurt from head to (still sore) toe. Who knows, maybe I'll build some riding into this workout routine...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun, I wish my shoulder was better and I could be playing hockey. By working biking into your workout routine you should be able to help build your cardiovascular fittness without pounding your body like more ice time may.

    ReplyDelete