Thursday, June 10, 2010

Still Alive

Just checking in. I've ridden a little, including 2 sessions on the "spin bike" at the hotel I was at Monday and Tuesday. Got in an hour each session...which for me is a LOT. I learned that the secret to a spinning is to keep the flywheel, well, spinning. Not going to build power doing this but a great way to accustom the legs to turning over fast and smoothly.

I forgot my ipod and the only tunes they had in the spin studio which I played LOUD through the overhead speakers was an 80s mix...some of it was really good and some of it was so cheesy I was laughing while riding. Reminded me of hittin on babes in college.

1 comment:

  1. Hitting on babies...???!!!

    Hotel bike wouldn't be so bad if they, (1) Had saddles not couches, (2) offered bar positions even CLOSE to road bike reach dimensions, and (3) Had two complete (rubber foot straps) to help keep you feet on the pedals when spinning at 130 rpm!

    ReplyDelete