Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gira de Seis Lagos

The 2011 version of the LaTour de LaTonka is being planned! Exact format will be forthcoming. I suggest two options for dates - either Labor Day weekend (September 3,4, or 5) to wrap up summer, or mid-October (15th or 16th) when leaves will be at/near peak (a nod to luring Sammy and sister Deidre to PA. Not to mention Jeff and Phantom!). 2-3 months notice should allow for a decision and the hold on the calendar. Comment preference here or by email. The charter LaTour group is invited, plus anybody else who is a good fit for our fun-loving, apres-ride beer-swilling gang.

6 comments:

  1. Sept 4: Tour de Tamerak
    Oct 15: Steel City CX
    I vote for September...
    -henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work both of those weekends. Yinz guys with your fancy weekends off jobs suck;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian - Can you switch with someone?

    BTW, looking to be a century. A flat century (for the most part), but a century nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 miles? I'm OUT.
    -henry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No stage race? How can I defend my Green Jerse

    I vote for September as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Merckx is in, never to miss a challange and return the lantern rouge to it's rightful resting place
    x-ray

    ReplyDelete